Brian Small Brian Small

It was okay but had far to much tweening for my taste. Seemed a little rushed, maybe you could have upped the quality x2 and cut the time in half?

Fro-man in Small Town ep2 Fro-man in Small Town ep2

Good voice acting.

Meh Story.

Bad Drawings

Bad Animation

3 for effort

Mdoganima responds:

Thank you for the review!

A!M ep.1 A!M ep.1

Not bad, Episodes 2 and 3 are much better this one was mostly talk/a teaser and I found the dialogue though the actors were adequate lacking (the girl likes danger so she stays, than she gets assaulted, and conveniently saved by Falcoln) btw how long did one episode take to produce?

i'm a crazy weirdo (HD) i'm a crazy weirdo (HD)

Stolen from: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-ol-Eg-hsY

Fearless Fantasy Teaser Fearless Fantasy Teaser

I was about to blam this because I thought it was just a cam rip from a professional game - but since you made it yourself I can say that I am impressed with the quality I see. Can't wait to play.

SpikeVallentine responds:

Aw, you're too sweet! I thank God for all He has done for me!

A!M ep.1// Falconn pt.1 A!M ep.1// Falconn pt.1

Very good in terms of animation, the main character reminds me of Hei from Darker than Black, this was probably on purpose but it does detract from the originality of the story. Everything else seemed slow including the pacing and animation. 4/5

ZeroSnake responds:

Thanks for the comment I actually revamped the series you can check it out on youtube http://www.youtube .com/watch?v=gZCUWz8B-Gc

Enjoy Your Heaven Enjoy Your Heaven

I liked it, the story, the noir, and the animation. It was excellent. However, I felt that the hold "heaven" thing took away from the story. But it may very well just be my opinion. Good job.

Ragemelon Ragemelon

Sexual-Lobster, you never cease to erect me.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

ZTV News Episode 3 ZTV News Episode 3

What the desu am I fapping to? Oh wait review-- erm
Good animation, voice was fluid. To much clothe.

magic wizard stick magic wizard stick

Not bad but with sticks you would want to focus more on animation and bodily movements to compensate for the simplicity plus it was short

MVPTOAST responds:

thanks for the feed back make sure to work on it, yep sir im not stoned right now mom shut up jeezzis Christ